In this episode, we chat about feedback! When to give it, when to leave it and why you need it!
Tips from Jason and Beth
- Reflect on your relationship with feedback. How do you feel about giving constructive feedback to others? Why do you feel that way?
- As 5 people for 5 words about you (4 positive, 1 opportunity for improvement).
- Don't sandwich feedback (positive, negative, positive). Instead frame with positive intention.
- Build feedback into your process and systems.
- We can all improve on something.
- Prepare the words.
- Keep it timely!